Tuesday 17 September 2013

Tomorrow...

... Starbaby will get cast #15 on. Fingers crossed for no slippage this time! Cast-slips are quite common with his type of club foot, so I know there's a good chance it will happen again at some point... but it would be lovely if we had a week of things going smoothly on that front.

We've sent in Starbaby's DLA application... although I feel he is deserving of it (he needs a lot more care than an 'average' 6 month old) I'm not overly hopeful as I know it can be tough to prove extra care needs at his age. But we'll appeal if he's turned down. We're spending so much on hospital parking, travel, unpaid leave from work etc that any extra ££ would make such a difference to us.

Starbaby, Big Sis and I had a lovely bath this evening... we've had one together every day bar one since his cast slipped and I'm so going to miss them once he's back in casts tomorrow. Hopefully it won't be for too many weeks, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment