Monday 23 September 2013

Another Bump in the Road

Starbaby's 16th cast appears to have started to slip again. I'm getting pretty used to casts slipping now, so am not feeling too down about this latest slip. Hey ho. Starbaby is on a long and bumpy journey but it's becoming normal to us now.

After emailing back and forth which his fab consultant and physio, they've asked us to bring him up tomorrow to have a new cast put on. Thankfully B's work are fantastic and his manager has agreed he can swap his unpaid leave from Wednesday to tomorrow so we can all go up together. It's a 4 hour round trip, Big Sis and Starbaby both have bad coughs, and Starbaby still hates the car if the journey lasts longer than 10 minutes and he's awake, so it's really not a trip I feel I could cope with on my own.

Looking on the bright side, it means Starbaby and I get a day of 1:1 time on Wednesday instead of spending Big Sis' nursery day going to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment