Thursday 7 February 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we have what I hope is going to be our last scan with Starbaby (hoping, though not holding my breath).

By this stage, 33 weeks, measurements are really quite inaccurate (apparently +/- 3 weeks) so I'm going to take them with a pinch of salt. I would love it to go smoothly and not be given any more things to worry about.

I've now officially gained more this pregnancy than Big Sis weighs! She and I had a wonderfully chilled day today, and this afternoon weighed her on the wii fit board (2 stone 2lb) and me (10 stone 4lb... a gain of 2 stone 3lb) - impressive! I certainly don't look like I've gained that much... I feel like I'm 'all bump' and whilst my tummy is a good size, it isn't especially enormous.

I think Starbaby was breech earlier... very obvious hiccups above my tummy button (I'm pretty sure whenI feel his hiccups right on my pubic bone, he's head down). But I may have just felt a kick in the ribs. Then again, it could be a very strong hand or elbow. He changes position a lot and although I'm fairly aware of where he is, sometimes it's hard to keep track.

I love you my little boy. I hope our scan tomorrow goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment